Sunday, March 30, 2008

CVSing


This is my third week "CVSing". I'm starting to feel like a professional!
I love this new found art to shopping.
I am amazed at what there is to learn on the Internet!

Here are my "purchases" - more like free items!
3 full size sprayers of Shout
2 bottles (32 loads) of All Small and Mighty
1 bottle Palmolive Oxy clean dish soap
2 (25ct) packages of Windex mirror wipes
2 bottles of Softsoap body wash
2 sticks of Lady Speed Stick deodorant
2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste
2 Colgate 360 toothbrushes
1 trial size can of Fusion shaving cream
3 packages of Extra gum
1 pacifier (it has a cover that flips closed if pacifier is dropped... I couldn't resist!!!)

Should have cost:$79.89
Spent $26 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks)
Earned $24 in ECB
PLUS $6 worth of "future use" coupons
Total spent OOP (Out Of Pocket) $.93


*Note: I began CVSing using a $25 CVS pharmacy gift card. I began purchasing with their money, and I continue to spend their money... it's wonderful!

No comments: