Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Heart Shopping

OK, Ok... so did I mention that I got OVER $200 in CVS goodies for nothing last week? (Thanks to coupons, ECB's, $ off of $ printables and gift cards?)

Anybody else missing the $5 off of $15 purchases?

So far this week:

Sunday: 6 boxes of cereal, 5 tubes of Aveeno baby products and baby SPF 50 (yikes) sunscreen

Should have cost: $65
My cost $.71


Tuesday: 20 shoebox size plastic storage boxes (hurry, they are 75% off and heading out of the store quickly...) and 4 sets of Sunsilk shampoo and conditioners (use the BOGO coup from Sunday's paper).

Should have cost: $48
My cost $.96 (only used printables, ECB's and coupons... no gift card!)

CVS summary so for this week: $113 for $1.67
Oh YES!!!

Watch out Meijer, Kroger and Larry's (Thanks Sara!) here I come... coupon box in tow!!!

No comments: